Could you check share the logs? Remember PostreSQL does not follow SQL
standard
<https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/sql-syntax-lexical.html#SQL-SYNTAX-IDENTIFIERS>
:

*"Quoting an identifier also makes it case-sensitive, whereas unquoted
names are always folded to lower case. For example, the
identifiers FOO, foo, and "foo" are considered the same by PostgreSQL,
but "Foo" and "FOO" are different from these three and each other. (The
folding of unquoted names to lower case in PostgreSQL is incompatible with
the SQL standard, which says that unquoted names should be folded to upper
case. Thus, foo should be equivalent to "FOO" not "foo" according to the
standard. If you want to write portable applications you are advised to
always quote a particular name or never quote it.)"*

Maybe you need to use quoting.