Márcio,

I believe you are running into this bug [1], which seems it will be
fixed in Jython 2.7.2, but that version has not been released yet
(looks like it's in alpha). When/if they release jython-shaded 2.7.2,
I will upgrade the library in the scripting bundle.

Regards,
Matt

[1] http://bugs.jython.org/issue2632

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 7:54 AM, Márcio Alexandre Henrique de Arruda
<marcioar...@outlook.com> wrote:
> Hi everydody.
>
> I have a text file that I convert with Linux iconv to UTF-8 that is
> delimited by a semicolon, which I submit to an ExecuteScript with the code
> attached, has one of the following error:
>
> Attribute ValuesShow modified attributes only
> avro.inferred.schema.errors
> type: <type 'java.lang.IllegalArgumentException'> value:
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Can not create PyString with non-byte
> value traceback: <traceback object at 0x17a81>
> No value set
>
> Can someone help me?
>
> Thank you very much in advance.
>

> Márcio Arruda
>
> Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
  • Question Márcio Alexandre Henrique de Arruda
    • Re: Question Matt Burgess