Thanks for all of the help with this. I have the cluster up and running. The
logs look great everything seems to be working but I cannot login into the UI.
I am using a wildcard self-signed certificate. The /proxy is in
authorizations.xml with the correct users for the nodes.

The error I see with the UI :
is Untrusted proxy CN=*.{redacted}.com, OU={redacted}, O={redacted}, L=Kansas
City, ST=Missouri, C=US

I haven’t had much luck finding a lot of documentation or forum questions with
this kind of issue.

My authorizers.xml looks like this
<authorizers>
  <authorizer>
    <identifier>file-provider</identifier>
    <class>org.apache.nifi.authorization.FileAuthorizer</class>
    <property name="Authorizations
File">/opt/config/authorizations.xml</property>
    <property name="Users File">/opt/config/users.xml</property>
    <property name="Initial Admin
Identity">uid=scott,ou=users,dc={redacted},dc=com</property>
    <property name="Legacy Authorized Users File"></property>

    <property name="Node Identity
1">CN=node-1-nifi-dev.{redacted}.com,OU={redacted},O={redacted},L=Kansas
City,ST=Missouri,C=US</property>
    <property name="Node Identity
2">CN=node-2-nifi-dev.{redacted}.com,OU={redacted},O={redacted},L=Kansas
City,ST=Missouri,C=US</property>
  </authorizer>
</authorizers>

Thanks,