Hi

There are two ways to use and manage custom properties in NiFi:
 -In the NiFi UI via the Variables window
 -Referencing custom properties via 'nifi.properties'

But I am using older version of NiFi which doesn't have variable registry
support.So is it possible to refer to the properties from nifi.properties
directly (without setting nifi.variable.registry.properties) in the
processor property which supports expression language?

E.g If I want to use 'nifi.cluster.node.address' from nifi.properties as a
value to a processor’s property ${nifi.cluster.node.address}

Thank you