From: Joe Witt [mailto:joe.w...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2018 2:07 PM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: [EXT] Re: Get all Processors

Karthik

I believe that call is/was very expensive on the server side.  You might want
to experiment with the latest release of NiFi against the same flow
configuration.  From conversations I have had I feel like this is an addressed
issue though admittedly i'm not sure which JIRA would address it if that is the
case.

Others might have better data offhand.

Thanks