For PutSQL you have to generate a SQL statement.
For your previous question, I've suggested how to make that fork to
separate root attributes from array, and how to break array into separate
flow files (ff per element of array).
Now, having single elements, you can generate INSERT/UPDATE SQL statement
per each element and use PutSQL to execute it on your DB.
Alternatively, once you get separate flow files, you can use ConvertRecord
to convert your array elements into records, then use MergeRecords and then
use PutDatabaseRecord (that will improve performance because you can use
PutDatabaseRecord with multiple records in flow file).