Hi Pierre

The use case is like I am accessing a third party API from my application,
so there are times when there are network issues and the link from my
application to the third party application is down. So here I am trying to
processor and generate an alert on connection failure. So this connection
timeout is not the one from the third party API server, but it just proves
that there are network issues and the link is down.

Thanks