Hello,

I need some advice about the nifi PutDynamodb processor.

I have the following table:
ID | forename | surname

The Id is the unique key for the table. The flowfile payload is:

{
"forename":"jo",
"surname":"bloggs"
}

Using the PutDynamodb processor the whole payload gets added to a single field in the dynamodb table, I was hoping to update multiple fields (forename and surname).

I also tried the following as the payload:
{
"forename" :
{
"S" : "jo"
},
"surname" :
{
"S" : "bloggs"
}
}

Unfortunately the whole json document got added into a single field.

Has anyone else used this processor to update multiple table fields in one go?

Or should I be running this processor multiple times to update each field using the same key value?