From: Noe Detore <ndet...@minerkasch.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 7:16:15 AM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: PutHiveStreaming TimelineClientImpl Exception

Hello,

Using NIFI 1.5 PutHiveStreaming processor I am seeing a lot of logs

INFO [ATS Logger 0] o.a.h.y.c.api.impl.TimelineClientImpl Exception caught by
TimelineClientConnectionRetry, will try 1 more time(s).
Message: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
2018-10-31 07:44:51,612 WARN [ATS Logger 0]
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.hooks.ATSHook Failed to create ATS domain
hive_6407e1d8-2d67-44af-bd0a-04288d6c587b
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to connect to timeline server. Connection
retries limit exceeded. The posted timeline event may be missing...

Data is getting into Hive, but this log is chatty. Any suggestions on how to
satisfy or remove this ATS requirement?

Thank you