Andrew,

I know there's a few regions not in the list. I'm not sure which region
you're targeting, but at least for the case of one of the new regions, I
submitted a PR for this. I haven't dug into it deeply, but it seems like a
better way to do this might be to remove the enum entirely and get the
region list via the AWS API, or allow a free-form entry.

https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/3187

Jon