I meant to add that for the case where you are using NiFi's UI to
import the flows, we could consider builder a nice user experience
that prompted the user to select the appropriate services that are
missing, and fill in sensitive properties, etc.

For the scenario where you are using the CLI, or some scripts, to
import the flows, then we can probably build some kind of convention
into those commands, or add additional commands to help with the
situation.