Has anyone successfully (or unsuccessfully) implemented a NiFi cluster
where they NFS mounted the Flow/Prov/Content repo's from an NFS share to
the NiFi nodes?

I am investigating installing a NIFI Cluster on a group of servers with
minimal local storage but high-performance CPUs.  I also have access to a
High-Performance Flash NAS with high-bandwidth network interconnect, which
I can use for the Flow/Provenance/Content repos.  My use case is a fairly
high dataflow rate.  On paper, the NAS appears to be able to support the
IO/latency necessary to support processing the flows.
I would prefer to not be the first to do this, so if anyone has done this,
I would greatly appreciate hearing of successes or issues.