True, at a DEBUG level we could output the record values, although for
large flow files this will be quite verbose :) Also the point of the
?s is not necessarily to not show the values, but that we are
technically only issuing one statement (i.e. PreparedStatement), and
just the values change. This usually gives much better performance,
and also when we execute them as a batch, we get more of a
transactional capability (one flow file = one batch = one
transaction).

Please feel free to file a Jira to add record output to
PutDatabaseRecord at a DEBUG level.

Regards,
Matt