Gents,

The fix for this is merged, will be part of 1.10.

Regards,
Arpad

From: Tomislav Novosel <to.novo...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, 31 January 2019 at 12:29
To: "users@nifi.apache.org" <users@nifi.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Minimum file age

Hi all,

@Josef, what do you mean with Wait and DetectDuplicate processors? How to delay
fetching by time of conversion?
How can Wait processor know that file is converted completely? If the file is
listed again and DetectDuplicate processor
caches identifier, Wair processor will pass flowfile downstream. What in case
if file is that big that will be listed three times or four times?

Regards,
Tom

On Mon, 28 Jan 2019 at 11:09,