From: users@nifi.apache.org At: 03/11/19 08:17:45To:  users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: LDAP, Groups and nifi users

Hello.

I’m struggling to configure a correct authorizes.xml to achieve the following.
I’m using nifi 1.8 and 1.9 (freshy install) in secure mode + ldap auth.

-          I have a LDAP serveur (RH identity manager) where users/groups are
stored.
-          I’d like to be able to grant rights on Nifi based on user group
-          I’d like to be able to see users and their associated rights in nifi
menu => users (not working, see screenshot bellow)

I don’t know where is my mistake , I’ve tried a lot of conf in
ldap-user-group-provider, I’m not even really sure the problem is here.
Authentication itself is working, I can assign policy to users, but nothing
works with groups.

My configurations are
https://gist.github.com/zorel/6934e7e6c1ae9e951ab13a1ce1db2330

Thanks for any pointer.

Aurélien DEHAY
Big Data Architect
+33 616 815 441
aurelien.de...@faurecia.com

23/27 avenue des Champs Pierreux
92735 Nanterre Cedex – France

This electronic transmission (and any attachments thereto) is intended solely
for the use of the addressee(s). It may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
you must delete it immediately and notify the sender. Any unauthorized use or
disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited.  Faurecia does not guarantee
the integrity of this transmission and shall therefore never be liable if the
message is altered or falsified nor for any virus, interception or damage to
your system.