i've found our system picks up files that would normaly be considered
temporary/hidden files. files such as ".somename.txt" i've set the pickup
file filter to exclude those but to no avail.

i added a route on attribute to route to bucketA if it starts with a "."
and everything else to another bucket.. also to no avail. HOWEVER.. if i
change that from a "." to something like "s" (for something.txt without the
. at the beginning), it works fine.

has anyone experianced this issue? Is it a bug? I'm sure one of the first
things asked will be version and i cant tell you at the moment but i'm sure
it's not the most recent nor can i blindly hope that'll fix it. if it's
documented somewhere that these were bugs and are now fixed in version X..
that's different.