From: Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2019 12:27 PM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: Automate the Enablement of a StandardHttpContextMap

[CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Kodak Alaris. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content
is safe.] ________________________________

When a template, or a versioned flow, is instantiated, all the processors are
initially stopped and the services are disabled. This is done on purpose since
starting and enabling components may cause interactions with external systems,
and it may not be clear or desired that just by instantiating the template that
all of these interactions are automatically going to take place. So it requires
an extra step where the user (or your script) must explicitly enabled and start
the components.

The NIFI CLI has a command "pg-enable-services" that can be used to enable all
the services in a given process group. You could call this from your script
like "./bin/cli.sh nifi pg-enable-service -pgid someid".