Hi all,

What's the best strategy to get load balancing working properly? I've configure
one of the very first connection of my flow to use one of the load balancing
option so that flows are processed on both machines.

However, one of my two nodes is not doing anything. The load one the first
server is way higher than the load on the second (60 vs 1).

I tailed the logs on both servers and there is not much information except for
the following:

2019-03-22 15:40:17,579 ERROR [Load-Balanced Client Thread-7]
o.a.n.c.q.c.c.a.n.NioAsyncLoadBalanceClient Unable to connect to
10.0.2.132:8088 for load balancing
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out

I used telnet to connect and everything seems fine. I recently upgraded from
Nifi 1.7.. could it be that I'm missing some configuration ?