Sounds like a client compatibility issue, maybe raise a bug on HWX schema
registry, pretty bad to be breaking api calls.

From: Juan Pablo Gardella <gardellajuanpa...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, April 15, 2019 at 5:44 PM
To: "users@nifi.apache.org" <users@nifi.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Weird behavior w/ HWX schema registry new builds

I had to rebuild it using a newer version of HWX client.

On Mon, 15 Apr 2019 at 13:24, Mike Thomsen
<mikerthom...@gmail.com<mailto:mikerthom...@gmail.com>> wrote:
We deployed 0.7.0 and started running into issues with it saying it could not
find a schema. Really weird since we can see the schema in the UI and get the
metadata about it with the same call that returns a failure message.

Anyone seen similar behavior or have any idea what might be happening? Just
trying to figure out if there are any known issues before I start poking around
at our code and the registry's code.

Thanks,

Mike
The information contained in this email is strictly confidential and for the
use of the addressee only, unless otherwise indicated. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose to others this
message or any attachment. Please also notify the sender by replying to this
email or by telephone (+44 (0)20 7896 0011) and then delete the email and any
copies of it. Opinions, conclusions (etc) that do not relate to the official
business of this company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by
it. IG Group Holdings plc is a company registered in England and Wales under
number 04677092. VAT registration number 761 2978 07. Registered Office: Cannon
Bridge House, 25 Dowgate Hill, London EC4R 2YA. Listed on the London Stock
Exchange. Its subsidiaries IG Markets Limited and IG Index Limited are
authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (IG Markets Limited
FCA registration number 195355 and IG Index Limited FCA registration number
114059). IG Europe GmbH is authorised and regulated by the Bundesanstalt für
Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (BaFin registration number 148759) and the
Deutsche Bundesbank. The Swedish branches of IG Markets Ltd and IG Europe GmbH
are regulated by the Finansinspektionen.-