Actually I just realized that the settings for the StandardHttpContextMap are
in my template so I can set the Request Expiration value there.

I have already automated the deployment of my template so the change to value
happens when I redeploy.

From: William Gosse <william.go...@aifoundry.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 6:32 PM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: NIFI 1.9.2 StandardHttpContextMap Request Expiration value setting

[CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Kodak Alaris. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content
is safe.]
________________________________
[WARNING: Potential spoofed mail]
The sender of this email used an @kodakalaris.com email address, but the email
did not come from a known Kodak Alaris email system. This email might not be
legitimate. Delete this email unless it was sent from a known, trusted source.
To avoid this notice if this email was sent from a known trusted source please
submit an IT_KAre request to have this sender added as a valid email sender.

Proofpoint rule module.access.rule.anti_spoofing_rule Message ID 2st0gw073s-1
2st0gw073s
Is there a way to set the StandardHttpContextMap Request Expiration value other
than through the GUI?

Can it be set through a configuration file or by the restful API?