Thanks for documenting this Ken. You’re right that this is challenging and not
user-friendly, especially for first-time users.

The point about DN spacing is especially well-taken. I’m working on new docs
for this, and I’ll share them soon and hope your feedback will be helpful to
make this process much easier for users. Thanks.

If anyone has more info to add for difficult use cases or unexpected problems,
please add it here.

Andy LoPresto
alopre...@apache.org
alopresto.apa...@gmail.com