Hi Clay,

Because Nifi underneath uses a thread pool for it's own threading
underneath, and each instance processor runs does so in it's own thread, I
don't see any reason why not. One thing to note that the way the ListenTCP
processor appears to have been written such that it gets all the requests
that have been received on that socket and processes them until either it
has no more requests left or process or that instance of the processor is
no longer scheduled to run.

Hope that helps

Edward