From: William Gosse <william.go...@aifoundry.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 5:14 PM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: RE: HandleHttpRequest - Failed to receive content from HTTP Request

[CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Kodak Alaris. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content
is safe.]
________________________________
[WARNING: Potential spoofed mail]
The sender of this email used an @kodakalaris.com email address, but the email
did not come from a known Kodak Alaris email system. This email might not be
legitimate. Delete this email unless it was sent from a known, trusted source.
To avoid this notice if this email was sent from a known trusted source please
submit an IT_KAre request to have this sender added as a valid email sender.

Proofpoint rule module.access.rule.anti_spoofing_rule Message ID 2uv82r5u4t-1
2uv82r5u4t
I’m only seeing it with one user and I’m not sure how they are doing it.

[CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Kodak Alaris. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content
is safe.]
I'm AFK for the moment but could you file a JIRA with some steps to reproduce
the issue? Happy to have a look once I get back at a computer.

Le mar. 10 sept. 2019 à 08:09, William Gosse