HI,

I've struggling to reduce my nifi installation CPU consumption. Even in idle
state, all processors running but no data flowing, it is beyond 60% CPU
consumption, with peaks of 200%.

What I've done so far
- Read and followed every instruction/post about tuning NIFI I've found
googling.
- Verify scheduling is 1s for most consuming processors: http processors,
wait/notify, jolt, etc.
- Scratch my head...

But nothing seems to have a major effect on the issue.

Can anyone give me some precise directions or tips about how to solve this
please ?
Is this the regular situation, I mean this is the minimun NIFI consumption.

The server is configure with 4 CPU's, 8 GB RAM - 4 of them dedicated to heap at
bootstrap.conf.

Thanks in advance.

LC