Hi Team,

I have a requirement of building a custom
controller service(AWS-CREDENTIAL-CONTROLER-SERVICE) and custom processor
service(NIFI-AWS-SERVICE).for puts3Object.
Already code changes are done for both of it. and i am building 2 separate
nars .
The custom controller service(AWS-CREDENTIAL-CONTROLER-SERVICE) nar contain
dependency of custom processor service(NIFI-AWS-SERVICE).

So for puts3Object processor, it should use my custom controller service.

My question is,  Should i build 2 separate nars , 1 for custom processor
service(NIFI-AWS-SERVICE) and 1 for custom
controller service(AWS-CREDENTIAL-CONTROLER-SERVICE). and putting both the
nars , in lib folder to make nifi work.

Or should i build only 1 nar file for custom
controller service(AWS-CREDENTIAL-CONTROLER-SERVICE) as it has a pom
dependency of custom processor service(NIFI-AWS-SERVICE).

Please clarify.

Regards,
Sanjeet

--