I am writing a query Processor to Cosmos DB using Async API. And my problem is
when I run this processor outside Nifi (i.e. nifi-mock framework), the
processor retrieves the data from backend as expected, but as soon as I run the
processor inside Nifi, the query processor does not execute the callback block
that handles the dat from DB.

My observation in summary is that Nifi Cluster seems to run scheduled
processors differently.
I was curious whether nifi Procoessor framework running inside the NiFi cluster
supports the Async API + Reactive programming model and if so, any one knows
the processor that uses reactive java and async API.

Thanks for tips in advance