Hi Team,

I have a requirement of building CI/CD pipeline using jenkin & concourse to
build and deploy custom nars in AWS nifi cluster.
The CI part is completed successfully , but in the CD while doing the
deployment using concourse pipeline, we have a problem ,  we can not ssh to
port 22 of the nifi cluster nodes due to restrictions.
So we planed to copy the nar files from artifactory(jfrog) to s3 bucket  &
from S3 bucket we will copy it to custom_lib folder of the nodes of aws
nifi cluster.
we have another restriction to avoid use of cron tab to (run on each niffi
cluster nodes )to pull it from s3 .

Could you please suggest , how to copy files from s3 to cutom_lib folder of
nifi cluster and restart nifi service using jenkin and concourse

Sanjeet Kumar Rath,
mob- +91 8777577470