Not sure if this is relevant, but snappy-java has a specific
SnappyHadoopCompatibleOutputStream so CompressContent could offer a
third snappy option like "snappy-hadoop" which used that.

Shawn is correct though that we wouldn't want to introduce Hadoop libs
into CompressContent.

[1]
https://github.com/xerial/snappy-java/blob/73c67c70303e509be1642af5e302411d39434249/src/main/java/org/xerial/snappy/SnappyHadoopCompatibleOutputStream.java