Hello,
  For the problem we have,( jdbc pool lookup service of  a ProcessGroup
associate a great many jdbc pool, The response size is very large when the call
rest api  list all ‘controller-services’. so the NIFI Process group controller
service  gui cannot be shown on general computer, the problem doesn't seem to
affect function of jdbc lookup ).
  Fortunately,  we can use calling controller service one by one instead of
list all controller-services of an process group. Anyway, the jdbc pool lookup
service is an amazing function. It is great if the gui can be shown.

Is it an known issue?
Or is it our fault in the way we use it?
Or what is the limitation about the usage of jdbc pool lookup service?
  Could you give me any advise?  If so, I’d appreciate.
Thanks
Best Regards

Paul Yang