Our standalone Nifi 1.11.1 on Debian 10.2 will on service startup not throw an
Error or Warning into the NiFi log if it deams a processor invalid, for example
if a samba mount is not available and the listfile or getfile processors cannot
reach the mount. If, on the other hand, the processors are running and the
connection to the mount gets lost then we will see Error entrances in the NiFi
App log, which we then can put to use to alert us.

We had thought to let Nifi report Errors to us via push mail via taillog
processor on it's own log, but in case of unreachable mount at service startup
it wouldn't be able to alert us that something is wrong.

Is it possible to log invalid processors at service startup? Or how Do you
monitor or report failures of this type?

Thank you,
Harald

Harald Dobbernack
Key-Work Consulting GmbH | Kriegsstr. 100 | 76133 | Karlsruhe | Germany |
https://www.key-work.de |
Datenschutz<https://www.key-work.de/de/footer/datenschutz.html>
Fon: +49-721-78203-264 | E-Mail: harald.dobbern...@key-work.de | Fax:
+49-721-78203-10

Key-Work Consulting GmbH, Karlsruhe, HRB 108695, HRG Mannheim
Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Andreas Stappert, Tobin Wotring