Hi Jouvin,

I believe you are correct that the inferAvroSchema and the convert record
processor do work differently. I believe this is because the
inferAvroSchema uses Apache Kite and the convert record derives the schema
from the record reader itself.

As an aside I have also noticed that when you use a validateRecord with a
different types of reader and writer record handlers (i.e. json in avro
out). You get different results l, while I'm not surprised by this I think
it's worth just flagging up, for future reference.

Edward