Von: Darren Govoni <dar...@ontrenet.com>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 8. April 2020 20:31
An: users@nifi.apache.org
Betreff: Not Seeing Provenance data

Hi,
  When I go to "View data provenance" in Nifi, I never see any logs for my
flow. Am I missing some configuration setting somewhere?

thanks,
Darren

Harald Dobbernack
Key-Work Consulting GmbH | Kriegsstr. 100 | 76133 | Karlsruhe | Germany |
https://www.key-work.de<www.key-work.de> |
Datenschutz<https://www.key-work.de/de/footer/datenschutz.html>
Fon: +49-721-78203-264 | E-Mail: harald.dobbern...@key-work.de | Fax:
+49-721-78203-10

Key-Work Consulting GmbH, Karlsruhe, HRB 108695, HRG Mannheim
Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Andreas Stappert, Tobin Wotring