Dan,

Unfortunately I don’t believe there is a way to consolidate this in a single UA
processor because currently the application of the attributes is not
deterministically ordered, so b may not be available when c is evaluated and
applied. The current work around is to use linear dependent processors as you
are doing. I do think this is a valid feature request that could be introduced
in the UA processor without breaking backwards compatibility if you’re
interested in filing the ticket. Changing the internal data structure of the
dynamic properties to be ordered _should_ be possible, but I think currently
the API doesn’t request that order so it would require a code change there,
with a default practice being “order as received".

Andy LoPresto
alopre...@apache.org
alopresto.apa...@gmail.com
He/Him