Hello

I have upgraded Nifi to version 1.10.0 just to be able to enable Prometheus
Reporting Task. Enabling the task was easy and installing Prometheus itself
was easy and pointing it to Nifi to scrape. I have number of processors
running in my Nifi. However, the metrics that get exposed only are bound to
one of those processors and no matter what I try to do it is always that
same processor that gets exposed. What am I doing wrong? How do I get all
of my processors to expose? Is there a configuration that I am missing
somewhere?