You do not need to manually run this command, as it migrates the encryption key
used for sensitive processor properties (e.g. database passwords in the flow)
that are stored in your flow.xml.gz file. You only need this command when you
have a cluster which has been using one encryption key to secure these values
and you want to migrate to a new key.

When starting a new cluster, set the nifi.sensitive.props.key value to the
desired value on all cluster nodes, and NiFi will automatically encrypt and
decrypt the sensitive processor properties with it.

Andy LoPresto
alopre...@apache.org
alopresto.apa...@gmail.com
He/Him