Hi Jim,

If you open the Summary page from the global menu you should see the active
threads in parentheses next to the scheduled state. Find the row in question
and click the cluster icon from the actions column. This will open a dialog
with a node-wise breakdown. I believe that the thread count is one of the
metrics that is broken down per node.

Hope this helps! Adding this breakdown to the main canvas would be a great
addition. Maybe these breakdowns could be offered in a tooltip first each
metric.

Matt

Sent from my iPhone