Hi Mark,

Thank you so much for valuable advice.

I tried PutTCP it seems working. I would like to make a summary for your
explanation and ask a questions

If I understand correctly;

1. Getting IIS Log Files from Azure Blob Storage same as before
1.1. List Azure Blob Storage Processor
1.2. Route on Attribute Processor (I have date filter RegEx on it)
1.3. Fetch Azure Blob Storage Processor

2. I will not use Split Text Processor as you explained
3. I will not use Extract Text Processor as you explained
4. I will not use Put Syslog Processor as you explained

3. Fetch Azure Blob Storage Processor will be directly connecting to Put TCP
Processor
4. Put TCP Processor
4.1. Hostname: Syslog Server
4.2. Port: Syslog Server Port (TCP)
4.3. Outgoing Message Delimiter: \n (for splitting each line from entire IIS
Log file. I will have just 1 line to syslog transfer for each time)
4.4. SSL Context Service --> StandardRestrictedSSLContextService
(configuring for mutual authentication)
4.5. Rest of the Properties will be default

I need your help after that point because i didn't use PutTCP Processor
until today

5. I need to add some prefixes to each line which is produced by \n
delimiter for Syslog Server. How will I do these?
5.1. Each Line should be begin these prefixes:
5.1.1. Message Timestamp: ${now():format('MMM d HH:mm:ss')}
5.1.2. Message Hostname: ${hostname(true)}
5.2. After these two prefix Message Body should be include IISHttp (Message
Body: IISHttp ${msg}) wording.

Thanks for your help in advance

--
Sent from: http://apache-nifi-users-list.2361937.n4.nabble.com/