Hi Jason,

It is a bit confusing, but in the createConsumerPool there is a line:

KafkaProcessorUtils.buildCommonKafkaProperties(context,
ConsumerConfig.class, props);

That ends up looping through all the properties of the processor and
checking if their name matches any of the names in ConsumerConfig, and if
so it adds the key/value to the config map.

So since the property is named "max.poll.records", that is the same name in
ConsumerConfig.

Thanks,

Bryan