Von: Luca Giovannini <luca.giovann...@dedagroup.it>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 9. Juli 2020 15:25
An: users@nifi.apache.org
Betreff: Triggered fetching of multiple files from FTP - how?

Hi All,

I am writing for ask for ideas and suggestion on this topic: I have to fetch
all the .XML files that are present in a given FTP folder (and subfolders) and
I have to fetch them only if a certain event happens.
Therefore I cannot use the GetFTP processor because it doesn't allow to be
triggered by an incoming flowfile.
And I cannot use the FetchFTP either because I don't know the names of the
files.

Any suggestions on how else I can do it?

Thank you very much,

Luca

Luca Giovannini
Information Systems Analyst
Dedagroup Public Services
www.linkedin.com/in/lucagio/<http://www.linkedin.com/in/lucagio/>
T +39.051.278.928 | M +39.347.799.3183 | VoIP 951.128
Dedagroup Public Services Srl - Sede di Casalecchio di Reno, Via del Lavoro 67
www.dedagroup.it/public-services<http://www.dedagroup.it/public-services>

[cid:image001.jpg@01D6560A.08934820]<http://www.dedagroup.it/home>

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono
riservate e confidenziali e ne e' vietata la diffusione in qualsiasi modo o
forma. Qualora Lei non fosse la persona destinataria del presente messaggio, La
invitiamo a non diffonderlo e ad eliminarlo, dandone gentilmente comunicazione
al mittente.

The information included in this e-mail and any attachments are confidential
and may also be privileged. If you are not the correct recipient, you are
kindly requested to notify the sender immediately, to cancel it and not to
disclose the contents to any other person.

Harald Dobbernack

Key-Work Consulting GmbH | Kriegsstr. 100 | 76133 | Karlsruhe | Germany |
www.key-work.de<https://www.key-work.de> |
Datenschutz<https://www.key-work.de/de/footer/datenschutz.html>
Fon: +49-721-78203-264 | E-Mail: harald.dobbern...@key-work.de | Fax:
+49-721-78203-10

Key-Work Consulting GmbH, Karlsruhe, HRB 108695, HRG Mannheim
Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Andreas Stappert, Tobin Wotring