Parameter contexts were added after the use of templates was no longer
recommended and substantially deprecated and NiFi Registry was selected as the
managed flow definition version control and environment promotion system. There
are future efforts to facilitate the export/import of flow segments directly
to/from a NiFi instance without NiFi Registry but they are not released yet.

Andy LoPresto
alopre...@apache.org
alopresto.apa...@gmail.com
He/Him