Da: Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Inviato: lunedì 10 agosto 2020 15:25
A: users@nifi.apache.org
Oggetto: [EXT] Re: No available buckets on Nifi

Hello,

You most likely need to setup the proxy permissions for the nifi nodes so that
they are authorized to proxy requests to nifi registry.

This video has a good description of doing that -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSO12fhnZ90<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DDSO12fhnZ90&data=02%7C01%7CA.PacioneDiBello%40lutech.it%7C37ef1a01052441b7010b08d83d30d697%7C6e2880d17e984f5494d27799433097ed%7C0%7C0%7C637326627249909462&sdata=%2F6ZZ2HKFFi0IUVQheBrh%2FSiyrWzUYrjYn9%2BnyZ5RUVg%3D&reserved=0>

Thanks,

Bryan

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 5:56 AM Andrea Pacione Di Bello