I run 1.11.4 in a cluster on AWS also and have a similar issue with the
provenance data, I can't ever view it.  It's probably somehow misconfigured but
I haven't been able to figure it out.
________________________________
From: Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2020 1:11 PM
To: users@nifi.apache.org <users@nifi.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Data Provenance Stops Working

Shawn,

I don’t know if this is specifically related, but there were a number of
critical issues discovered in the 1.11.x release line that have been fixed in
1.11.4. I would not recommend running any prior version on that release line.

1.12.0 should be coming imminently, so if you are going to upgrade anyway, you
may want to wait a week or so and get the newest bits with hundreds of new
features, but for stability alone, I would strongly recommend 1.11.4.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Release+Notes

Andy LoPresto
alopre...@apache.org<mailto:alopre...@apache.org>
alopresto.apa...@gmail.com
He/Him

On Aug 10, 2020, at 10:00 AM, Shawn Weeks