Clay

Have you evaluated whether InvokeHTTP will give you the desired behavior
for your case - in particular with a long timeout perhaps?  If you have and
it doesn't do the job do you mean something which initiates a request to an
HTTP server then assumes the response will remain open and it should take
portions of the response and treat each as its own flowfile/object to pass
along?

Thanks