Running NiFi v1.12.1 , attempting to copy files from existing filesystem to S3.

Trying to set user-defined metadata on the file objects, but can't seem to
figure out the correct format.

All the doc suggests it can be done with dynamic properties, so have an
UpdateAttribute processor before the PutS3Object processor and have attempted
everything I can think of to pass the correct format, but no metadata gets
created.

I have been able to set metadata with python using something like:

s3.upload_file(Filename, bucketname, key, ExtraArgs={"Metadata":
{"upload_ts":"2020-12-02 10:57:00.34343","path":"put/some/path/here"}})

so I know it can be done.

Can someone provide an example of the correct format to use.

Thanks!

Regards,

Dennis N Brown