Hi All,

Root level (canvas) Controller Services - We tend to setup several Root level
Controller services for developers that are typically DBCPConnectionPools and
DistributedMapCacheClientService and maybe a few other. MOST importantly, these
controller services cannot be down and cannot be disabled - must remain Enabled
at all times.

We have now had a few outages where upon examination a Controller Service has
encountered “something” that caused it to be Disabled or Down.

Is there a standard practice we can use to “Monitor” the controller services
and ensure we get alerted if any one of them goes into a Disable state?

What do folks generally think is a good monitoring practice?

We are on

HDF Version 3.4.1.1.