Suspect the problem there would be that the ConsumeKafka processors
(according to the documentation) don't accept incoming connections, so
you've no way of sending the FlowFile from InvokeHttp/HandleHttpRequest to
ConsumeKafka to fetch the messages (which you'd possibly then want to
MergeContent/MergeRecord to send everything back as a single response).

I'm not very familiar with Kafka processors though, so hopefully someone
else can suggest an alternative (or correct me and the NiFi docs if
ConsumeKafka isn't just a source processor).

---
*Chris Sampson*
IT Consultant
chris.samp...@naimuri.com