Dear community

I have an issue which I hope some of you might be able to help me with or
point me in the right direction.
We have a FTP server (MS IIS 7) where utf-8 is enabled. If I connect with
FileZilla I have no problems with uploading and downloading files with
Arabic letters in the filename.
But then NiFi (v. 1.12.1) connect with a GetFTP process it list the
filenames as ???? instead of the Arabic letters, and is not able to get the
file since that filename does not exist. The GetFTP process is also
configured with utf-8 enabled.
The NiFi server is using Ubuntu 18.04 and if I connect from the NiFi server
to the FTP server I see the same behavior, Arabic letters is showing as ???

But since FileZilla can see Arabic letters correctly, I can't see that the
issue is at the FTP server.
So please help

Kind regards
Jens M. Kofoed