Hi guys,

I want to stop the processor after exceeding maximum number of retries.
For that I'm using RetryFlowFile processor, after 5 times of retry, it routes
flowfile to retries_exceeded.

When that kicks in, I want to stop the processor which was retried 5 times.

What is the best approach? I have few ones:

  *   Execute shell script which sends request to nifi-api to set processor
state to STOPPED
  *   Put InvokeHTTP processor to send request

The downside is, what if processor-id changes, e.g. deploying to another env or
nifi restart, not sure about that.
Also, it is nifi cluster with authentication and SSL, so it complicates the
things.

Maybe someone has much simpler approach, with backpressure or something.

Regards,
Tom