Hi

>From the JSON document getting from the SiteToSiteStatusReportingTask, I
use a PartitionRecord to split the records by componentType. Next I would
like to split connections based on 2nd level of the parentPath.
eg: "parentPath":"NiFi Flow / main groups / subgrups / another sub" ->
NiFi Flow / main groups/*

My issue is that it is a string field and not an array. If it was an array
I could use the  PartitionRecord. But since it is a string which is "space
forward slash  space" separated, I'm stuck and can't figured it out how to
configure the PartitionRecord

Please help

Kind regards
Jens M. Kofoed