Hi all,
I am moving things around and moving from self-signed certs to corporate certs.
I've installed nifi 1.12 with a new truststore and keystore (use toolkit with
external certs) and that seems fine.
I added the cert from the registry server (old self signed) into the new nifi
1.12 truststore and the new server cert (signed with corporate CA) into the
nifi registry truststore (again, self signed).
I also added the server 'user' CN=server.domain, OU=NIFI into the registry and
made the permission grants (proxy, buckets). I don't get any SSL errors in the
logs but cannot add a PG via registry (no available bucket).
Is this setup possible and am I missing something, or do all NiFi nodes and
registry need to be signed with the same key? The idea was to setup a new
instance (on new server), pull all PGs via registry into the new and retiring
the old.

Thanks,
Roland

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that
is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us
immediately by telephone and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii)
you.